2014 Schedule of Events:
May 17th: Community Paddle Day & Cleanup, Redding, CA
A non competitive public paddle from the Sundial Bridge to Anderson River Park.
Join us on the river with Headwaters Adventure Company and North Country Raft Rental from the Sundial Bridge in Redding to Anderson River Park. For racers, here’s your chance to get on the technical upper section of the course with skilled river paddlers. For those that paddle and want to take your paddling skills up a notch and be able to enjoy river paddling safely, our experienced guides and safety boaters will help you develop river skills. 11am – 4pm. Free!
More info and signup here: california100communitypaddleday.eventbrite.com
May 24: Race Check-in & Mandatory Safety Meeting – River Front Park, (Sundial Bridge) Redding, CA
- 3:00-6:00pm: Race bag pickup/sign in/boat check
- 6:00-7:00pm: Mandatory safety talk for all participants
May 25: Race Day – River Front Park, Redding, CA
- 5:00-5:40am:Adventure Class check in and get in the water
- 6:00am: Adventure Class Race Start!
- 6:00-6:40am: Competitive Class check in and get in the water
- 7:00am: Competitive Class Race Start!
- 10:30am: Estimated closure time of Checkpoint #1
- 3:30pm: Estimated closure time of Checkpoint #2
- 8:30pm: Estimated closure time of Checkpoint #3
- 1:00am: Course Closure time- Finish line at Bidwell Sacramento River State Park – Pine Creek Access
- *NOTE- Closure times are estimates only. Times are subject to change with conditions.
May 26: BBQ and Awards ceremony – Tehama County River Park, Corning, CA
- 10:00am-2:00pm: Awards, raffle, massages and Brunch
- Brunch starts at 11:00am
- Raffle and awards start at 12:00pm and auction announcements to follow at 1:00pm. Must be present to win in raffle and auction.