2014 Schedule of Events:
Pre Race Clinic/Training Sessions:
- 4/19/14 – Kernville, CA
- 4/26/14 – Healdsburg, CA
- 5/3/14 – Carnelian Bay, CA
May 17th: Community Conservation Paddle
A non competitive public paddle from the Sundial Bridge to Anderson River Park.
May 24: Race Check-in & Mandatory Safety Meeting – River Front Park, (Sundial Bridge) Redding, CA
- 3pm-6pm: Race bag pickup/sign in/boat check
- 6pm-7:00pm: Mandatory safety talk for all participants
May 25: Race Day – River Front Park, Redding, CA
- 5am-5:40am:Adventure Class check in and get in the water
- 6am: Adventure Class Race Start!
- 6am-6:40am: Competitive Class check in and get in the water
- 7am: Competitive Class Race Start!River Front Park- near the Sundial Bridge
- 12:00pm: Estimated closure time of Checkpoint #1
- 5pm: Estimated closure time of Checkpoint #2
- 11:00pm: Estimated closure time of Checkpoint #3
- 3am: Course Closure time- Finish line at TBD
- *NOTE- Closure times are estimates only. Times are subject to change with conditions.
May 26: BBQ and Awards ceremony – Tehama County River Park, Corning, CA
- 10am-2pm: Awards, raffle, massages and Brunch
- Brunch starts at 11am
- Raffle and awards start at 12pm and auction announcements to follow at 1pm. Must be present to win in raffle and auction.